How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android & iPhone Apps
When you find out someone blocked you on most mobile apps on Android and iPhone, the only thought that rides through your mind is if there's a way to text someone who blocked you on Android or iPhone apps. The answer is "Yes," and this article will guide you on how to get it done within a short while.
Before making any attempt to text someone who you think has blocked you on Android or iPhone, it is necessary to confirm if you're truly blocked.
- If you receive no notification to confirm your text was delivered or you keep getting "Message Not Delivered" after sending a text, it means your number may have been blocked. To confirm this, put a call across. If it did go through, then your network provider must have been the reason for the glitch, but if it didn't go through, it's confirmed you've been blocked.
- On social media, if you're restricted from viewing a friend's profile and all your messages are not delivered, you've been blocked.
Now that we've confirmed you've been blocked, let's head straight into how to text someone who blocked you on Android and iPhone apps.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android
These few steps listed below will guide you through how to text anyone who might have blocked your phone number from texting them.
- Head straight to the Google Play Store and download the SpoofCard App. Ensure to install it after downloading has been completed.
- Open the app from your app store or you can open it directly from your menu. On the Navigation page in the app, select SpoofText.
- Tap on New Spoof Tex
- Type in the number of the recipients you'd like to text in the provided space. Note that you'll need to grant the app access to your phone's contacts for easier choice of phone contact.
- Type in your desired message and send it to the person.
SpoofCard isn't the only app with which you can perform this task. There are other anonymous texting apps that allow you to message anyone on the internet which include;
Simply visit the site, input the phone number you want to text, write your desired messages, and send your messages with ease.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on the iPhone's iMessage
Texting someone who blocked you on iPhone iMessage is possible. All you have to do is to change the caller ID. Here are some steps on how to change your caller ID. It is possible to text someone who has blocked you on iPhone iMessage by changing the caller ID. To change your caller ID,
- Head straight to your iPhone's settings
- Open Messages
- Tap on Send and Receive.
- Locate "You Can Be Reached By iMessage At" and tap.
- Click on "Add Another Email" and type in a new or another email address.
- Verify the new email ASAP.
- Go to "Start New Conversation from" and choose the new email address you've just verified. These
simple steps carried out will help send your iMessage to that number because only the previous email address was blocked and not the newly verified email. You can repeat this process over again with another email if you get blocked for a second time.
How to Message Someone Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
There are two different ways to text someone who has blocked you on WhatsApp. Here's the first:
Account Deactivation and Reactivation: Once you get blocked on Whatsapp, all you need to do is to first delete the WhatsApp account by clicking on Settings = Account = Delete My Account. Make sure to always remember your account details and ensure you're with your sim card for you to receive an activation code while reacting to your account.
Open your WhatsApp and reactivate it by entering your mobile number and inputting the activation code sent to you. Now you can message anyone on your contact list.
The second method, which might not look convincing to everyone, is by asking a mutual friend to create a WhatsApp group for all three of you. This way, you will be able to message whoever blocked you after they've been added.
If you demand some privacy, you can as well make proper arrangements with the admin (mutual friend) to exit the group so that only you two will be able to send and receive messages.
Will the text still say "delivered" if I’m blocked?
If you have doubt about whether you have been blocked, just send a regular message to the suspected number. If you get notified that your message is "Delivered", then you're not blocked, but if you get notified that "Message Not Delivered" or you didn't receive any notification at all, it simply means you might have been blocked.
If You Block Text Messages, Do They know?
When you block someone from receiving their messages, they don't get notified. But when they send you a message, it will be sent but you won't receive them or be notified that you've got a pending message.
How to know someone blocked you on Messenger
For all Facebook Messenger app users, whether on a browser, smartphone, or PC, there's always a symbol right next to the messages sent by you. These icons include:
- An empty circle, which indicates messages haven't been sent. The reason behind this might be a poor internet connection.
- An empty icon with a checkmark indicates that the message was sent, but it hasn't been received.
- A filled checkmark icon indicates the message has been delivered.
If the symbol next to your message is filled with the profile picture of who you're chatting with, it signifies they've read your messages.
How to know if you’re blocked on Snapchat
It's easy to detect. If someone has blocked you on Snapchat, note that you won't be notified once they do. Checkout for the person's name on your chat history and if you can't find it, you might have been blocked. To confirm this, ask a friend to search for the same username on their Snapchat account to confirm if the user is still active or not. If they do find it, it signifies you've been blocked.
Can you unblock yourself from someone’s Snapchat?There's no way to undo this action from your end after it has been done. Once you've been blocked by someone on Snapchat, the only way to undo it is at the individual's discretion.You will need to contact them through other social networks or even face-to-face to ask them to unblock.
How to know if someone blocked you on Google Duo
One or no ring before the call ends is a good indicator that your number must have been blocked. A continuous trial once or twice a day with the same results strongly proves your number has been blocked.
How to know if you’re blocked on iMessage
- First check the iMessage bubble color and confirm you've received the delivery notification.
- Check the iMessage status of the messages you've sent to the suspected blocker. If it doesn't, try
- calling the number to check if it will connect. If it doesn't, try calling with a different number (but first ensure the number is hidden) to check if it will connect, and if it does, it signifies you've been blocked.
How to see if someone has blocked you on TikTok There are various ways to determine if someone has blocked you on TikTok, but I will be unveiling to you two techniques which you can try to tell if you've been blocked on TikTok. The first technique is by checking your followers list (only if the suspected blocker is one of your followers).
- Open your TikTok app.
- Head straight to your profile.
- Click on the following button
- Type in the user name in the search field and tap Enter. If you find no result from the searched username, you might have been blocked.
The other technique is by visiting the discovery page.
- Open your TikTok app.
- Click on Discover.
- Type in the username and click on search. If there are no results, you might have been blocked as well.
How to block someone’s number on Android and iPhone?
- Open your iPhone's Dialer app and click on Recent Calls (to block a number or a contact on an iPhone running iOS 13).
- Find the phone number you wish to block. Click
- on the symbol like a circled lowercase I (i).
- Scroll down and click on "Block this caller."
- Open your Android phone dialer app and click on the "History" tab.
- Locate the desired number or contact to be blocked.
- Click on the three dots beside the number.
- Click on "Block Number" or "Add To Blacklist".
How to send an anonymous text on an iPhone
There are a lot of sites on the internet with which you can send anonymous messages using your mobile phone or a PC. Send Anonymous SMS is one such website. All that is required is an internet connection with a word count of less than 145 characters. With this, you can send an anonymous text on your iPhone.
3 Anonymous Texting Apps on the iPhone Smiley
- Private Texting
- Text Burner app
How to find blocked messages on an iPhone?
You will be restricted from receiving messages from numbers you've blocked on your iPhone, and there isn't a dedicated folder for iPhone users where you can find messages from blocked users.
Can you block someone from calling but not texting?
Blocking a person from calling you also restricts them from sending you text messages. In order for you to receive messages from such individuals, you'll have to unblock them.
How to tell if someone has blocked you on Instagram
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Enter the URL www.instagram.com/username on your device. (you'll replace the "username" in the above URL with the suspected person’s Instagram handle).
- If you receive a message, pop up Saying: "Sorry, this page isn’t available," you must have been blocked, but there's every possibility that the account has been deleted from Instagram.