When you find out someone blocked you on most mobile apps on Android and iPhone, the only thought that rides through your mind is if there's a way to text someone who blocked you on Android or iPhone apps. The answer is "Yes," and this article will guide you on how to get it done within a short while.
- If you receive no notification to confirm your text was delivered or you keep getting "Message Not Delivered" after sending a text, it means your number may have been blocked. To confirm this, put a call across. If it did go through, then your network provider must have been the reason for the glitch, but if it didn't go through, it's confirmed you've been blocked.
- On social media, if you're restricted from viewing a friend's profile and all your messages are not delivered, you've been blocked.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android
These few steps listed below will guide you through how to text anyone who might have blocked your phone number from texting them.
- Head straight to the Google Play Store and download the SpoofCard App. Ensure to install it after downloading has been completed.
- Open the app from your app store or you can open it directly from your menu. On the Navigation page in the app, select SpoofText.
- Tap on New Spoof Tex
- Type in the number of the recipients you'd like to text in the provided space. Note that you'll need to grant the app access to your phone's contacts for easier choice of phone contact.
- Type in your desired message and send it to the person.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on the iPhone's iMessage
- Head straight to your iPhone's settings
- Open Messages
- Tap on Send and Receive.
- Locate "You Can Be Reached By iMessage At" and tap.
- Click on "Add Another Email" and type in a new or another email address.
- Verify the new email ASAP.
- Go to "Start New Conversation from" and choose the new email address you've just verified. These
How to Message Someone Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
Will the text still say "delivered" if I’m blocked?
If You Block Text Messages, Do They know?
How to know someone blocked you on Messenger
- An empty circle, which indicates messages haven't been sent. The reason behind this might be a poor internet connection.
- An empty icon with a checkmark indicates that the message was sent, but it hasn't been received.
- A filled checkmark icon indicates the message has been delivered.
If the symbol next to your message is filled with the profile picture of who you're chatting with, it signifies they've read your messages.
How to know if you’re blocked on Snapchat
How to know if someone blocked you on Google Duo
- First check the iMessage bubble color and confirm you've received the delivery notification.
- Check the iMessage status of the messages you've sent to the suspected blocker. If it doesn't, try
- calling the number to check if it will connect. If it doesn't, try calling with a different number (but first ensure the number is hidden) to check if it will connect, and if it does, it signifies you've been blocked.
- Open your TikTok app.
- Head straight to your profile.
- Click on the following button
- Type in the user name in the search field and tap Enter. If you find no result from the searched username, you might have been blocked.
- Open your TikTok app.
- Click on Discover.
- Type in the username and click on search. If there are no results, you might have been blocked as well.
How to block someone’s number on Android and iPhone?
- Open your iPhone's Dialer app and click on Recent Calls (to block a number or a contact on an iPhone running iOS 13).
- Find the phone number you wish to block. Click
- on the symbol like a circled lowercase I (i).
- Scroll down and click on "Block this caller."
- Open your Android phone dialer app and click on the "History" tab.
- Locate the desired number or contact to be blocked.
- Click on the three dots beside the number.
- Click on "Block Number" or "Add To Blacklist".
How to send an anonymous text on an iPhone
There are a lot of sites on the internet with which you can send anonymous messages using your mobile phone or a PC. Send Anonymous SMS is one such website. All that is required is an internet connection with a word count of less than 145 characters. With this, you can send an anonymous text on your iPhone.
3 Anonymous Texting Apps on the iPhone Smiley
- Private Texting
- Text Burner app
How to find blocked messages on an iPhone?
You will be restricted from receiving messages from numbers you've blocked on your iPhone, and there isn't a dedicated folder for iPhone users where you can find messages from blocked users.
Can you block someone from calling but not texting?
How to tell if someone has blocked you on Instagram
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Enter the URL www.instagram.com/username on your device. (you'll replace the "username" in the above URL with the suspected person’s Instagram handle).
- If you receive a message, pop up Saying: "Sorry, this page isn’t available," you must have been blocked, but there's every possibility that the account has been deleted from Instagram.